30 September 2023
Upper mall, Atria WatfordGoogle map
Hotel Chocolat has built a strong position as the UK’s favourite premium chocolate brand.
We offer a range extending from luxury giftable chocolates to alcohol, coffee and our pioneering drinking chocolate system; the Velvetiser™. Our mission is to make people happy through chocolate. Customers, colleagues, cacao farmers and suppliers can all benefit from the success we make together.
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and guest focused Sales Advisor to join our Watford team. You’ll engage with our guests to showcase our products in a warm and personable manner ensuring that an amazing experience is delivered through excellent product and brand knowledge.
What You’ll be doing:
- Welcoming our customers and providing excellent service during their visit.
- Till and queue management, this includes processing transactions, refunds and exchanges at the till and responding to customer feedback.
- You will learn all about our range of products including how we sell, how we grow cocoa and manufacture our products, allergens and our commitments to sustainability and ethics.
- Running tasting sessions and demonstrations of products.
- Working with the team to support with deliveries and stock, making sure the delivery area is kept clear and tidy in line with our health and safety guidelines and maintaining the appearance of the store and café areas.
- If your store has a café area, you will be preparing hot and cold drinks, ice creams and snacks according to our guidelines and processes while adhering to our allergens, quality, and health and safety standards.
You don’t need to have retail experience to work here, however we do ask that during your time with us, you commit to being a true brand ambassador and support where you can to the success of the store and your team.
Our gift to you for going the extra mile every day…
- £10.50 - per hour (London stores: from £11.60 - £12.60 per hour dependent on location. €13.65 per hour ROI).
- 70% discount off a stay in our Hotel in St Lucia
- A chance to express yourself in an exciting, fast-paced, and festive environment with the potential of permanent career opportunities
- Flexible working patterns available
If you want to be part of the team spreading happiness through chocolate, click Apply and we’ll be in touch!
At Hotel Chocolat, we treat each other with respect, equality and grace. Our mantra? Be brave. Be kind.
This People Pledge is underpinned by our values of Originality, Authenticity and Ethics.
We encourage new ideas and fresh thinking and for each of you to bring your ORIGINALITY to work.
We want you to be your AUTHENTIC self – and feel comfortable to share your differences, and what makes you unique.
Our commitment to being an ETHICAL business means we have a deep sense of fairness when it comes to the way we treat one another.
This applies during our recruitment process too. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who positively celebrates a diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome people from all walks of life to join us, bringing their individuality to help us reach our ambitious growth plans. We believe this is critically important to help us create a place to work where everyone feels like they belong, can be themselves and where all of our differences are celebrated.