Get Dad on the big screen!
Get Dad on the Big Screen – Atria celebrates Fathers across Watford
Supersize your dad on atria’s BIG screen for Father’s Day! We’re celebrating local dads and father figures by featuring their photo on our giant screen in the atrium for a full week leading up to Father’s Day.
Our big screen tribute will showcase all father figures in our lives - Dads, Stepdads, Grandads, Dads who are no longer with us and whatever that looks like for you. Simply send us a digital photo of your choice and this will form part of our Father’s Day celebration reel. The showcase will be played on repeat on our big screen from Monday 12th to Sunday to Father’s Day on Sunday 18th June.
So if you want to pay tribute to your dad send in your picture by Thursday 8th June at 23:59pm. We have limited availability so this will be based on a first come basis.
Your photo will automatically be entered into a draw to win The Ultimate Father’s Day prize bundle. Winner will be selected by Tuesday 13th June just in time for Father’s Day. Please read the terms and conditions below before entering.
Photos are being accepted now! Send your digital image to the Atria Watford team in the following way:
Email us at email@example.com.
The deadline to be included is Thursday 8 June.
The winner of the prize draw will win the below prizes:
Haute Dolci Prize:
- Offer is for a maximum of 4 people dining as a group.
- Signature Collection items are excluded.
- Each customer will be eligible to enjoy 1 x drink (inc. mocktails, hot drinks, milkshakes), 1 x main (inc. savoury or sweet brunch dishes, burgers, wraps, or any dessert dish) and 1 x side (appetisers and fries).
- Any additional items purchased outside of this offer cannot be discounted by any other offer.
A box of six doughnuts from Batch’d Watford
Two adult tickets with a total value of up to £40 at Cineworld Watford.
Terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter: Atria Watford 145 High St, Watford WD17 2UB
2. To participate in the prize draw, you must submit your entry via Atria’s Social Media, or email firstname.lastname@example.org between Friday 26th May 2023 to Thursday 8th June, This is known as the “Competition Period”. Entries submitted outside of the Prize Draw Period will not be valid.
3. The prizes are valid for 6 months from the announcement of the winners. The prize draw closes on Thursday 8th June 2023, at 23.59pm.
4. If you wish to participate in the prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
5. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
6. Only one entry per person. If entrants submit more than one entry, only the first will be added to the prize draw, and the others will be disregarded.
7. Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel, or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third-party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
9. Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 3 above). Individuals who do not follow all the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified
10. All entry instructions for the prize draw will form part of these Terms.
11. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the prize draw; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the prize draw if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
12. The prize winner will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
13. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age, and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
15. By entering the prize draw and accepting our terms and conditions, you are consenting to Atria Watford using your personal data for the purposes of administering the prize draw and prize fulfillment. At the end of the application form, you have the option to opt into marketing communications. Your data will only be used in this way if you tick this box.
17. These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.
18. The name and the county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to Alex.Hayden@savillspm.co.uk