Hannah Parker's Cornish Pasty Recipe
Background on dish: My mum made THE best Cornish pasties, it was her signature dish. Every Easter Monday she would make this for everyone all the extended family with her special twist. I have so many fond memories of us sitting at the table, a tray full of pasties, us picking our favourites.
- Lamb shoulder
- Sweet Potato
- Redcurrant Jelly
- Red wine
- Clotted Cream
- Fresh mint
- Fresh rosemary
- Make the pastry by rubbing butter into the flour and then layering with ice cold butter and rolling and layering. Roll out a circle and start to fill
- Cube the potatoes and swede and slice the leeks and put in the middle.
- Marinade the cubed lamb in red wine and the fresh mint and rosemary add that on top.
- Add a tablespoon of redcurrant jelly and clotted cream on the lamb.
- Season well and fold the pastry over to make the pasty.
- Crimp and egg wash and oven at 180 for about 55 minutes.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page Last Page