Social Media Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please see below for the full terms and conditions of all social competitions:
1. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
2. Closing date for entries is the date specified on the post.
3. Only one entry per person. If entrants submit more than one entry, only the first will be judged and the others will be disregarded.
4. Any entries that the Promoter consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel, or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
5. The winners will be selected at random.
6. Winners will be notified on the social media platform they entered from (on the date specified on the post)
7. For any prizes including alcohol, you must be over 18 to enter. Valid ID must be shown when collecting the prize.
8. Entries that are received after the closing date & time will not be included in the draw.
9. Atria Watford, nor any connected agencies, accept liability for entries that have been lost or stolen.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. Each winner must collect their prize at Atria Watford within 30 days of the closing date of the prize draw. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
11. The name, and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to Alex.Hayden@savillspm.co.uk.
12. These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age, and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
14. By entering the competition, you agree to this material being published for promotional and/or publicity purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation.
15. By entering the competition and accepting our terms and conditions, you are consenting to Atria Watford using your personal data for the purposes of administering the competition and prize fulfilment. At the end of the application form, you have the option to opt into marketing communications. Your data will only be used in this way if you tick this box.